Job Title: Clinical Negligence Case Handler
Since our formation in 1996 we grown significantly and now employ over 600 people from our head office in Bolton. Professionalism and industry knowledge, together with talent, drive, and vision represent the core values of our team.
We describe ourselves as a fast-moving, innovative and people focused organisation. We are a team of industry specialists helping our customers in the insurance, legal and medical sectors do more business, more efficiently and that's what drives our employees.
Premex Services is an equal opportunities employer.
The person we are looking for...
We want someone who is a good communicator, is enthusiastic and can make a difference. We pride ourselves on delivering a high quality service which is customer focused and innovative. We want a team player who is ready to perform.
To manage and progress medical legal claims for compensation, ensuring that the business operates with the upmost efficiency. Deliver excellent customer service with knowledge of clinical negligence and/or serious injury to understand and show empathy to the injured party.
- Locate a suitable medical expert to examine clients as deemed necessary by the customer.
- To provide the customer with all relevant information such as appointment waiting times and fees for the production of a medical legal report.
- To ensure that the medical experts are supplied with all relevant information to enable them to provide a ‘fit for purpose’ medical legal report suitable for use in court where necessary.
- Responding to calls from customers, clients and suppliers regarding a range of queries in a professional and timely manner, ensuring that they are kept fully updated with the progress of the case at all times.
- Booking our clients medical legal appointments taking into account distance and convenience for the client.
- Recording and updating in house system to accurately reflect the current status of the case.
- Achieve personal and team KPI targets including call quality measures, efficiency and attendance
- To ensure that any court deadlines are highlighted on the case and all appropriate action taken to ensure that medical legal reports are received in a timely manner.
- To adhere to company policies/procedures as advised by management and noted within the employee handbook.
- Ensure first time resolution by displaying a thorough knowledge of all processes and understanding the needs of the customer.
- Regularly review processes and provide suggestions for efficiencies on team.
- Ensuring all escalations and complaint cases are dealt with professionally, escalating to management where necessary.
Role Specification - please see the job description below.
A Note for Recruiters...
Our already established network of recruiters know our business and the types of people we think are right for our organisation. We have built these relationships up over a number of years and as such we won’t consider, read or accept CV’s sent from any other recruitment companies.
Should you still wish to send an unsolicited CV we reserve the right to contact your candidate directly without remuneration to yourself.