Job Title: Compliance Officer
Salary: £19,250 (12/14 month contract)
Since our formation in 1996 we grown significantly and now employ over 600 people from our head office in Bolton. Professionalism and industry knowledge, together with talent, drive, and vision represent the core values of our team.
We describe ourselves as a fast-moving, innovative and people focused organisation. We are a team of industry specialists helping our customers in the insurance, legal and medical sectors do more business, more efficiently and that's what drives our employees.
Premex Services is an equal opportunities employer.
The Compliance Officer will work within the Legal and Compliance department and report into the Group Compliance Manager. They will be responsible for managing and maintaining key governance controls in the Group by providing support to business units and support functions.
- To support in the delivery of the Compliance work plan.
- To support in the work required for maintaining the Group’s ISO 27001:2013 certification.
- To support the Group in managing its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- To be responsible for managing the Group’s Incident Management framework
- To support business units and support functions so that risks are identified and managed.
- To facilitate and respond to customer due diligence and tender submissions.
- To maintain the Group policy framework.
- To assist in the Group’s supplier management framework, with particular regard to the data privacy risk associated to suppliers.
- To undertake process and systems based internal audits, this will include reporting with any the findings to the senior management.
- To assist the Compliance & EMS Coordinator in activities to support ongoing compliance with ISO 14001 and the Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme.
- To act as a key liaison point and assist in work related to the Group’s business continuity framework.
- To provide support and guidance to the EWUK business to ensure it complies with the NHS Information Governance Toolkit requirements.
- To assist in the internal SOX audit program
- To analyse compliance data from across the Group in order to:
- Identify key trends
- Make suggestions for improvement
- Escalate to senior management
- Promote Compliance Team initiatives and drive best practice across all areas of the Group.
- Educated to degree level or releavnt work exprience.
- Working with senior managers/leaders (Essential)
- Working in a Compliance role within a regulated environment (Desirable)
- Knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulation (Desirable)
- Experience of working within an ISO 27001 environment (Desirable)
- Working with a broad range of systems and applications
- Project Management (Desirable)
- Data Analysis (Desirable)