Contract Type: Permanent Part Time role
Hours: 20 hours per week 5pm - 9pm
Salary: £15,000 pro rata
Since our formation in 1996 we grown significantly and now employ over 600 people from our head office in Bolton. Professionalism and industry knowledge, together with talent, drive, and vision represent the core values of our team.
We describe ourselves as a fast-moving, innovative and people focused organisation. We are a team of industry specialists helping our customers in the insurance, legal and medical sectors do more business, more efficiently and that's what drives our employees.
Premex Services is an equal opportunities employer.
The person we are looking for...
We want someone who is a good communicator, is enthusiastic and can make a difference. We pride ourselves on delivering a high quality service which is customer focused and innovative. We want a team player who is ready to perform.
To input the data accurately and to deliver a high level of customer service.
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- A good telephone manner
- Data Entry experience
- Effective time management
- Attention to detail
- Customer Service
- 5 Grade A-C GCSE’s – Including Maths and English or equivalent
- Complete all data entry and related tasks to a competent level of accuracy on one full area of the operational process
- Make and receive telephone calls to customers and suppliers, ensuring a high-level of customer service at all times.
- Be a team player and display a positive attitude towards team work, team members, peers, managers and the company at all times
- Complete assigned work within the time-scales provided
- Sort and prepare documents accurately
- Ensure all complaints are passed to a manager
If you are interested then please email your CV to HumanRecources@premex.com.
We reserve the right to close this vacancies once we have found a suitable candidate.
A Note for Recruiters...
Our already established network of recruiters know our business and the types of people we think are right for our organisation. We have built these relationships up over a number of years and as such we won’t consider, read or accept CV’s sent from any other recruitment companies.
Should you still wish to send an unsolicited CV we reserve the right to contact your candidate directly without remuneration to yourself.