Job Title: IT Graduate Developer
Salary: Band A
Since our formation in 1996 we grown significantly and now employ over 600 people from our head office in Bolton. Professionalism and industry knowledge, together with talent, drive, and vision represent the core values of our team.
We describe ourselves as a fast-moving, innovative and people focused organisation. We are a team of industry specialists helping our customers in the insurance, legal and medical sectors do more business, more efficiently and that's what drives our employees.
Premex Services is an equal opportunities employer.
- To work as part of an Agile team to maintain, document and develop software solutions using the Premex tools and processes.
- To learn new skills as needed for the role.
- A passion and flair for computer programming and technology
- Fast learner with an interest in developing new skills
- Drive, motivation and commitment
- Great communications and interpersonal skills
- Professional and presentable
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure
- Educated to degree level (Minimum 2:1)
- Problem solving skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of technologies
- Good organisational and time management skills
- An ability to work to deadlines
- To develop great working and tested software.
- To work with team to produce designs for software solutions.
- To participate in the full software development lifecycle.
- To produce programming logic fit for purpose, working with the user stories provided.
- To adhere to company development best practices.
- To support major software solutions deployed throughout the business.
- To work as part of a cross functional Agile team to deliver system functionality in a highly collaborative environment.
- We have defined standards of performance to meet external and internal customer requirements. All staff are expected as part of their day to day job role to meet and where possible exceed customer expectations of service and seek value for money in all aspects of their work.
- To promote and implement our Equal Opportunities, Customer Service and Performance Policies in all areas of work, both internally and externally.
- Duties may involve having access to information of a confidential nature that may be covered by the Data Protection Act, be commercially sensitive or relate to customer information. In such circumstances confidentiality must be maintained at all times in accordance with the company’s policies. If you are unclear at any time, refer the matter to your manager.
- All employees have a statutory duty of care for their own personal safety and that of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions. Employees are required to co-operate with management to enable us to meet its own legal duties and to report any circumstances that may compromise the health, safety and welfare of those affected by our undertakings.
- Undertake all reasonable personal development activity designed to support you in your role.
A Note for Recruiters...
Our already established network of recruiters know our business and the types of people we think are right for our organisation. We have built these relationships up over a number of years and as such we won’t consider, read or accept CV’s sent from any other recruitment companies.
Should you still wish to send an unsolicited CV we reserve the right to contact your candidate directly without remuneration to yourself.