Job Title: Admin Support
Since our formation in 1996 we grown significantly and now employ over 600 people from our head office in Bolton. Professionalism and industry knowledge, together with talent, drive, and vision represent the core values of our team.
We describe ourselves as a fast-moving, innovative and people focused organisation. We are a team of industry specialists helping our customers in the insurance, legal and healthcare sectors do more business, more efficiently and that's what drives our employees.
Premex Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To be the first point of engagement for our clients and internal staff, providing an excellent, professional and friendly service, along with providing administrative support to the business.
- Have an excellent telephone manner and good interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working in a busy reception/office environment
- Highly organised and efficient
- IT literate, especially Microsoft Office
- Visible ‘can do’ approach/attitude
- To be the first point of engagement for our customers, clients and internal staff, providing an excellent professional and friendly service.
- Deal with telephone calls in an efficient and effective manner, demonstrating a high level of professionalism and customer service.
- Issuing temporary passes to employees as appropriate
- Ensuring that the visitor policy is adhered to in respect of all visitors including issuing of car par passes and that relevant health and safety and information security statements are brought to the attention of visitors.
- Manage and co-ordinate the visitor and cleaner signing in books, including in the event of an emergency evacuation.
- Providing general administrative support.
- Co-ordinating e-mail in-boxes and processing e-mails accordingly
- Arrange taxis for employees and visitors as appropriate.
- Ensure that the reception area is kept clean and tidy with the reception desk meeting the clear desk policy at all times
- Carrying out ad-hoc duties as directed by the Admin Support Manager
A Note for Recruiters...
Our already established network of recruiters know our business and the types of people we think are right for our organisation. We have built these relationships up over a number of years and as such we won’t consider, read or accept CV’s sent from any other recruitment companies.
Should you still wish to send an unsolicited CV we reserve the right to contact your candidate directly without remuneration to yourself.