Job Title: Rehabilitation Administrator
Team: 3d Rehabilitation
Since our formation in 1996 we grown significantly and now employ over 600 people from our head office in Bolton. Professionalism and industry knowledge, together with talent, drive, and vision represent the core values of our team.
We describe ourselves as a fast-moving, innovative and people focused organisation. We are a team of industry specialists helping our customers in the insurance, legal and healthcare sectors do more business, more efficiently and that's what drives our employees.
Premex Services is an equal opportunities employer.
The role of Rehabilitation Administrator is to ensure we meet customer expectations and to case manage instructions through to completion meeting customer SLAs. They are responsible for processing a variety of correspondence relating to each case.
- Process Rehabilitation Quotes and Instructions
- Process Rehabilitation Appointments and Reports
- Action any Rehabilitation chases
- Process all complex Misc queries
- To action and process Rehabilitation screening calls (If required)
- Log all relevant information including dates/times/contacts
- Ensure any information required by other team members, teams or individuals is passed immediately with any relevant information/explanation
- Process the overflow inbound calls actioning all queries, issues, chase requests, from Solicitors, Therapists or Clients.
- Focus on ensuring service to the customer is paramount at all times.
- Any other duties as allocated by management
- We have clear Company Values which we believe are appropriate to everyone, irrelevant of role and status within the Company.
- We have defined standards of performance to meet external and internal customer requirements. All staff are expected as part of their day to day job role to meet and where possible exceed customer expectations of service and seek value for money in all aspects of their work.
- To promote and implement our Equal Opportunities, Customer Service and Performance Policies in all areas of work, both internally and externally.
- Duties may involve having access to information of a confidential nature that may be covered by the Data Protection Act, be commercially sensitive or relate to customer information. In such circumstances confidentiality must be maintained at all times in accordance with the company’s policies. If you are unclear at any time, refer the matter to your manager.
- All employees have a statutory duty of care for their own personal safety and that of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions. Employees are required to co-operate with management to enable us to meet its own legal duties and to report any circumstances that may compromise the health, safety and welfare of those affected by our undertakings.
- Undertake all reasonable personal development activity designed to support you in your role.
If you are interested then please email your CV to HumanResources@premex.com.
A Note for Recruiters...
Our already established network of recruiters know our business and the types of people we think are right for our organisation. We have built these relationships up over a number of years and as such we won’t consider, read or accept CV’s sent from any other recruitment companies.
Should you still wish to send an unsolicited CV we reserve the right to contact your candidate directly without remuneration to yourself.