Helping you through MedCo
If you have any questions about the MedCo portal or would like to start using Premex please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01204 478 300.
Key Benefits of selecting Premex
- Expertise: national panel of experienced and fully vetted experts, covering all disciplines and locations
- Data protection and information security: secure transfer of personal data
- Predictable high quality service levels: fast turnaround times
- Sector leading IT: ability to instruct online or integrate case management systems
- Convenience: provides a full range of complementary services including Rehabilitation, Pagination and Premex+, for more complex cases.
How will the system work?
On MedCo you will either select a Medical Reporting Organisation (MRO) OR a Medical Expert from a randomly generated list.
- If you select an MRO; MedCo will generate a random list which will include one high volume national provider and six other regional MROs. Premex is registered as a high volume national provider.
- If you instruct a medical expert directly you will have to pay the same £180 to do all of the administration and funding yourself.
- The portal will generate a unique 'MedCo Case ID' which must be given to the MRO by the claimant representative which will be displayed on the Medical Report. The MRO will then upload certain key data from the report on an anonymised basis once the report is completed and the unique MedCo Case ID ties to the search result.
- When Premex is an option on your MedCo search results, you will be free to instruct Premex in exactly the same way as you do now.
Claimant solicitors and insurers must all register for MedCo, please click here if you have not already registered. Premex will ensure that its systems can accommodate the additional information (such as the unique case ID) and continue to provide updates on the MedCo system as and when they emerge. If you have any questions about the MedCo portal please get in touch at email@example.com.