Premex's sister company UK Independent Medical is delighted to introduce a new service tailored to solicitors handling care home claims. UKIM can speed up the assessment process with its detailed medical assessment service which quickly establishes if care home fees should have been paid by the NHS.
The service delivers enhanced features which include:
- Fixed Costs - clear pricing from the outset
- Stop the clock reports - produced on the indication of a negative records review
- Deferred credit available
- Tailor made service - flexible and bespoke requirements met
- Chronological notes review - present within each report
The service is delivered by a specially trained team of senior nurses and medical record analysts who will review GP and care home records in order to determine if the client should have qualified for funding and can receive a retrospective payment.
All reports are independently produced and comply with the NHS Decision Support Tool, defining the level of need against the 12 domains and providing a fully worked summary and conclusion. Upon receipt of all medical records, reports are produced within 5 working days.
For further information please email Anthony Berry on email@example.com or call 07827 012332.