So this year, Premex Group are celebrating the season of giving a little differently.
We are all guilty of getting caught up in the commercial side of Christmas; waiting for the best Christmas advert on TV or seeing who is going to be number 1 in the charts.
Taking our inspiration from the real Saint Nick, we wanted to give something back to those who are in need this Christmas. So instead of our usual hampers and disposable gifts, we’re giving you the opportunity to win one of twelve £1000 prizes to be donated to a charity of your choice.
- £1000 can go a very long way this Christmas. It can…
- Cover the cost of the Book Trust sending out 100 children’s books
- Allow the NSPCC to answer over 200 calls
- Help Great Ormond Street Hospital to fund a night’s stay in nearby accommodation for over 65 families of seriously ill children
- Cover the cost of Unicef providing warm winter boots for 125 Syrian children
- Enable the RSPCA to answer 40 calls and provide a safe bed for animals in distress
We will soon be launching our Spirit of #PremeXmas campaign on Twitter. This will consist of six festive challenges across 3 weeks, with £4000 up for grabs each week to give away £12,000 in total.
Whether you are an employee of Premex, work with us on a daily basis or just follow us on Twitter, we would love for everyone to get involved. So keep an eye out on the @PremexGroup Twitter page and check your emails on Monday mornings for those all-important challenges.
Remember there isn’t a limit on how many times you can enter, so the more entries the merrier! Just follow the instructions for each challenge and upload a video or photo, not forgetting to use #PremeXmas in your tweet to enter.
For competition terms and conditions, please click here.