We're all set with exhibition stands and delegate passes ready for an array of events in the coming months. Read on for our top five events to attend this autumn.
Whether you're looking for a networking opportunity, an award nomination or a lecture, there seems to be an event on this autumn to satisfy the tastes of every conceivable niche in personal injury circles. Here's our top five bashes (in no particular order)
1) Post - the Claims Event - On 12th October, Jack Straw finally speaks face to face with the insurance industry. They tried to get him along while he was a minister, but had to wait until he warmed the back benches instead (he'll also be gracing the I Love Claims lunchtime debate at the Commonwealth Club on 28th Sept)
2) Motor Accident Solicitors' Society - A must for RTA specialists, Premex will be exhibiting at this AGM and conference on 11th November with all of our delegates available to network and discuss the hottest topics.
3) Connect 2 Law Seminar - 12th October at the Hilton in Manchester, you'll find us in prime location at this event for C2L panel members.
4) Credit Hire Organisations' conference - On 17th November Premex and i-Sign delegates will be networking with CHOs to discuss key issues of the day.
5) Personal injury Awards - probably everybody's favourite, on 24th November Premex Services will be sponsoring the young achiever of the year category. Unfortunately we won't be in a position to defend our double title from 2010 when Premex was awarded Medical Agency of the Year and the Associated Industries Award owing to the fact that our managing director, Donald Fowler is this year on the judging panel for the 2011 ceremony!