Premex is committed to safeguarding the privacy of your
information. By "your information" we mean any information about
you, which you or third parties provide to us.
The Premex Privacy Principles, set out below, explain how your
information will be treated by us.
Premex Privacy Principles
- We will only collect and use your information where we have
lawful grounds and legitimate business reasons to do so.
- We will be transparent in our dealings with you, and will tell
you about how we will collect and use your information.
- If we have collected your information for a particular reason
we will not use it for anything else unless you have been informed
and where relevant your permission obtained.
- We will not ask for more information than we need for the
purposes for which we are collecting it.
- We will update our records when you inform us that your details
- We will continue to review and assess the quality of our
- We will implement and adhere to information retention policies
relating to you information and will ensure that your information
is securely disposed of at the end of the appropriate retention
- We will observe the rights granted to you under applicable
privacy and data protection laws and will ensure that queries
relating to privacy issues are promptly and transparently dealt
- We will train our staff on their privacy and Data Protection
- We will ensure that we have appropriate physical and
technological security measures to protect your information
regardless of where it is held.
- We do not transfer any personal information to other
- Any personal data relating to you gathered by us in the
registration process for "Vu" or during your use of the online
e-service will be recorded and only be used in accordance with our
Data Protection Policy.
from other users of our website. This helps us to provide you with
a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to
improve our site. By continuing to browse the site, you are
A cookie is a small file of letters and
numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your
computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is
transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required
for the operation of our website. They include, for example,
cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and
count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around
our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the
way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are
finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you
return to our website. This enables us to remember your login
details, saving you time when you visit our website on multiple
occasions in one day.
You can find more information about the
individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in
the table below:
This cookie contains your Session ID and is essential to
preserve the state of pages as you navigate between them.
This cookie is deleted when you close your browser.
These cookies enable us to monitor our audience size and collect
information about how visitors use our site.
This cookie collects information in an anonymous form, including
the number of visitors to the site and the pages they visited.
Click here for an overview of privacy at Google
This session cookie is only used for identifying the role and
setting the permissions of the user using the website. This cookie
does not store personal data about you.
This persistent cookie is used to record the
fact you have successfully logged in. This cookie allows you to use
our site in a way that makes your browsing experience more
convenient by saving your log-in details between visits.
You block cookies by activating the setting
on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or
More information about cookies, including how to block them or
delete them, can be found at AboutCookies.org.
page, and may place notices on other pages of the website, so that
you may be aware of the information we collect and how we use it at
all times. We will also e-mail you should we make any changes so
that you may consent to our use of your information in that way.
Continued use of our service will signify that you agree to any
More information about your privacy rights can be found at www.ico.gov.uk