X-Port is Premex's medico-legal report writing software. Designed in consultation with medical experts and leading legal professionals, X-Port produces fast, accurate medico-legal reports in a universally accepted format.
Designed by General Practitioners for General Practitioners, X-Port reduces the amount of time spent on producing a report as users are guided through intelligent questioning tailored to the Injured Party's circumstances. The PC based tool allows medical experts to complete reports in real time during or after the examination, with reports available for immediate distribution.
Best of all, X-Port is completely free to use with no upfront charges or licence fees.
- An intuitive interface with intelligent questioning; users are guided through mandatory aspects
- Stand alone software and can be used without an internet connection
- Once completed, reports are available for immediate distribution
- Pre-set questionnaire format produces accurate and consistent reports
- X-Port is suitable for producing medico legal reports concerning musculoskeletal and psychological injuries
If you are a new medical expert wishing to register your interest in joining the Premex Group panel, please phone 01204 478362 or click here.